<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 9

The Silence..

THe library. u call that a place to study?! more like a place for sick mental patients undergoing recovery.. :/ well, can't deny that we COULD actually achieve full concentration there, erm.. sorta.. Haha.. that is IF none of my friends were there. Yeah.. I did manage to go to the library alright, did some of my work.. BUT I just can seem to get all the points out of my head and put it into words that I'm supposed to write.. gosh.. In NeeD OF ENgLIsh TuItIon man! LoL.. at least still, I got some of my stuff done ;) tonnes more waiting for me to accomplish.. gosh.. speaking about studies! Ugh.. my physics teacher by the way sucked totally in teaching! I couldn't keep my eyelids up during his lessons.. argH! early revision proved to work for me though... FOR NOW! Anyways.. at least today I still had some of my work done.. ;)

I really need to get this out of my fucking soul..! OMG..! Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban, GOSh..believe it or not.. the much anticipated sequel SUCKED! ya heard me! spelled S.U.C.K.E.D..! they din show the full quidditch match.. some scenes were cut out from the book..! and the movie's just about merely 2 hours compared to the last 2 prequels which is obviously more than that..! There's nothing we can do but to blame that bloody director, Alfonso Cuaront.. Obvioulsy we can't blame the actors rite? They all just look too damn good..! Shrek 2's my next target on the big screen..I just can't stand people talking about Shrek 2 knowing that I haven't watched it.. hmmph.. aRGh! just can't stand the constant naggings behind.. need to get ready for bed or else I'm toasted.. literally! Signing Off~!

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 6/09/2004 09:59:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.