<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 20

fouled, sick and tired but glad

today marks the end of my first semester for this year.. and the start of the "one week" holiday which begins on monday.. planning to go kill some time watching movies alone at the cinema which I missed..

wednesday was a nightmare.. I had suffered from some kind of a virus infection and basically all my aunts and relatives suffered from the same symptoms and my gramps was hospitalized.. that whole morning I was apparently fine till around 1 in the afternoon.. while on the bus ride to my aunt's place, I started feeling nausea and constantly gagging.. had to control myself from vomitting.. up till I reach my aunt's place, I lied down on the couch resting, felt like a living corpse with things going through my brain that makes no sense in logic at all.. later which I had to force myself awake and walk to the sink for a puke.. whitish substance originated from my esofagus to my duodenum came pouring out of my mouth.. drained almost my whole body energy to force it out since I hadn't eaten anything till that morning excluding breaksfast.. I was completely weak.. had some rest till bout 6, had dinner then puked dinner, gruesome.. had some "Asamboi" (preserved sweet and sour seeds normally for preganant woman to prevent from gagging and vomitting) and I didn't really know why I ate it.. ate medicine then puked out medicine again.. gosh.. the next morning I was feeling alrite but still had occasions in class where I gagged.. must've been a while since I last vomitted.. and of all the days in the year.. I had to do my practical experiment on that day.. Chemistry again.. on the day I just recovered from my illness..!? sheesh.. gosh man.. I was sweating like a pig during the experiment.. fans were off.. well sorta, after lawrence had let the buret (or was it a pipette?) "sliced" into pieces by the fan blade letting shattered fragments of glasses cutting through mid air in slow motion towards me! OucH! fortunately I was alrite.. they missed..

after being reminded of my naive and insulting ways of communicating today by swearing in the name of Christianity and which I am deeply ashamed of.. I have made up my mind to make use of the semester hols to correct that "anomaly" inside of me.. AND ALSO to complete my long overdued math exercise.. hehe..

God bless you all... and thanks for reading my blog... Amen... :)

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 8/20/2004 10:15:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.