<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 5

why?

Is there a point to my existence in time...? I think not.. I have finally understood that the birth of me as a being is just simply...... Nothing.. I'm just of a mere droplet from raindrops condensed from the clouds.. an atom of dust swept off by the winds through the flow of the air.. a slice of grass trodden back by the passings of foot steps.. a still little rock laying by the pavement withstanding the passing of time.. All that metaphorically speaking, I AM no doubt the insignificant one..

last friday, out of all the days in the year, I had an argument with my dad which wasn't really a pretty sight and under the hypnosis of rage, I crumpled my specs which was already in the "fallen-apart" state.. really pissed at that time which now makes me kinda sick and tired of everything in life and also kinda depressed.. making me feel like crying and shouting.. having keeping everything inside of me isn't the best thing I could think of doing to myself.. I guess I'll be heading back later saying Hello to the awkard atmosphere back home and still I AM going to watch Smallville at 9.30pm no matter what the circumstances are..

alrite.. enough about boring desmond's pathetic life.. well, I found out that I could have free GPRS over WAP service if I had the settings in "Connection security" as "on" and in Bearer settings for "Authentication type" as "Secure" and accept the secure servers.. all thanks to Charles but now it doesn't work.. keeps showing "Connection lost, try again".. probablly maxis managed to block the settings.. I really don't understand why they even bother blocking it when it works for everybody? everyone wants something for nothing right? friday night and saturday night was kinda fun.. went out with Dennis who just came back for one week from Puchong for the semester break and Wee Kiat from Melaka also for the semester break as well as some other friends.. ended up playing LAN games like Half-Life at a Cyber Cafe which I'm not very good at, damn.. I hate the bows and arrows, targets like snipper.. sheesh..

so... I guess tomorrow morning I shall be taking the bus to school instead of my dad driving me.. so erm.. I should be returning back home now and pray that I won't get in any shit again because I've really had enough for one day..

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 9/05/2004 07:56:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.