<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 17

Guilt

first and foremost Ervin, I really wanna apologize about wad happened to ur car man.. seriously it wouldn't have happened if I didn't suggest us heading there.. I'm really really sorry bro.. darn it.. we really should've walked to coffee bean instead..

apparently the bloody fucking bastard double parked outside the parking slot at the narrow road along the "The Joint" shophouses and Ervin was trying to get out since the we're parked behind the slot.. bloody hell, the owner of the stupid CRV had the car double parked that it's pointy ass was narrowing the only way available for vehicles to pass by.. owh and it should be our responsibility that u park that so called hundred thousand ringgit cheap stupid black metallic painted four wheel driven CRV shit disrupting traffic and got scratched by the bumper? great, justice has been served? pleasee.. just kiss my sweet white ass u freaking low life abhored cheap worn artificial jewelery necklace fucking bastard.. all that just for a few bucks when u clearly could afford a cheap artificial gold necklace and a hundred thousand cost CRV? that's just pathetic.. we had to call Melvin, a cool dude of ours who's nice enough to settle for us despite of his "busy schedule".. thanks bro.. well actually the stupid CRV %&*$^#&amp;amp;amp;#$*#&$&....... guy was also nice enough to cut us some slack... technically both parties were wrong to be honest.. but still originally it was, not was it IS my fault..

the holidays coming soon approximately after 3 or 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken.. tomorrow will be school day as usual up till the holidays.. I just hope there's not more practical experiments to be done next week, I just dun think that I could give in 100% of myself since I'm already in holiday mode..

to all my msn messenger friends.. I'm experiencing problems accessing http://webmessenger.msn.com and logging in to use the online msn messenger due to the fact that I've uninstalled the msn messenger 6.2 software from my computer cause some stupid bug keeps attaching a dead link in every message I send through my messenger.. I'll try to get on as best as I can..

and really Ervin.. I'm sSOoOOoo sorry man.. I sincerely and truly mean it.. I'll try to make it up for you alrite..

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 10/17/2004 05:52:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.