<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 23

I lost my watch

I lost it.. my precious casio digital watch.. my luminescent backlight motion triggering watch.. I can't believe I lost it.. u guys have no idea to what level of sentimentality it's value is to me.. for 3 years it has been on my wrist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.. and now it's gone.. all gone.. fuck the cold blooded ocean waves, damn the laws of physics.. it got swept away from my wrist when I was at the beach yesterday surfing the waves with my buddies.. ArgH! I'm SOooOoo sad and mad at the same time.. so u guys should have a pretty rough idea wad I would want for my birthday next year right? *grins*

the 3 days 2 nights stay at Damai Lagoon was a blast.. I had so much fun spending time with my mates, I had never actually spend the night with a group of friends for a trip before so it was kinda exciting for me.. since there wasn't any girls around, no pressure, we had tonnes of fun talking and fooling around in room 303, which I think now it's the talk of the block as our room was the loudest, noisiest, undisciplined, craziest and loudest of all, did I mention loud? I mean LOUD.. also due to the fact that our rooms were between two empty ones, so it doesn't really matter..

as soon as we got our priority card room keys and entered the room, first thing we did was unpacking, getting changed heading for the swimming pool and played ball, then the classic Police and Thief chase, pool style.. kinda embarassing actually as I'm a really slow swimmer, I do know how to swim but I don't really know how to swim effectively, put it that way.. during the night, we would go for strolls along the beacch or visit nearby lounges.. a friend's cousin of ours brought an iPod and it was my first time I ever laid hands on an iPod.. the design and touch menu was awesome.. and the sound quallity is just darn good or mayb it was the headset.. hmm..argh! I want one! an amazing 20GB memory space which I know it isn't big but enough to store a LOT of mp3 songs in it.. for straight two nights, we all went to bed around 2 to 3am in the morning, and speaking of getting enough sleep.. LoL..

as for the digital camera.. I managed to capture a few shots thanks to my silly method of switching off the camera after each photo taken and other wise when taking photos.. but a friend of mine managed to capture a few photos with his camera as well, so I'll try to post some photos in my photo album (linked under myLinks) soon hopefully.. I can't really elaborate much with words but a photo means a lot more..

owh yea, and the 2nd 27th Dec Damai Beach trip was canceled.. apparently, the plannings for accomodation, food and transportation was a total disaster.. the fares and everything was too ridiculous and people were not cooperating.. so the final decision has been decided where the trip was officially canceled. Well............ at least I had fun..

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 12/23/2004 01:41:00 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.