<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 14

my solitude weekend

I've never felt this gladness and relieve about weekends during my two months school break.. seems like I've really taken it for granted.. no more teachers, no more homeworks, no more waking up at 6 in the morning, no more homework datelines.. ahh.. just two days of freedom and relaxation..

let's see wad I've been up to.. last weekend, we started "renovating" our classroom by painting the walls with a compatible combination of paint colour I might say, half bottom was ocean blue and top half was baige-ish yellow and the window frames are apple green.. the apple green was the most conflicting colour WE had to choose among Emerald Green and other greenS... but WE had a UNANIMOUS decision to select apple green, so quit pointing fingers at me if the class hates it!!! and today we finally assembled the expensive curtain rail which costs us RM54 sucking dry our class fund.. boy, was the work tough.. not to mention SACRIFICES being made.. BIG SACRIFICES... sigh.. after our painting jobs were done, I went home and dipped my jeans into the water for cleaning along with my Nokia phone as well as my Wallet!!! ARGHH!!!! not till after like less than 3 minutes when I was looking for my phone and wallet that I finally realised I had commited a homicidal murder to my phone and wallet!! I quickly pulled them out from my jeans and blow-dryed the ringgit notes and cards including my wallet. the phone was dead.. and I took the battery out and inserted it again.. I was such and idiot doing that!! WHY!? they say my phone circuit board was short-circuited and the whole thing is dead and it was impossible to repair it because I inserted the battery..!! I really hope during this Chinese New Year I get enough angpau money which I doubt, to buy myself a new decent phone instead of the big-tauke phone, nokia 3310 I'm forced to use now..

Homework's been like hell.. and the teacher's are getting weirder and weirder and I dun blame them.. apparently, smart and good teacher are known to be eccentric.. our math teacher is bald with patches of hair hanging above the ears and talks to the blackboard himself with only a single hypnotic frequency.. and our physic teacher seems like he had an occupation change from the wanted russian mob leader doing undercover as a physic's teacher.. another one's our chemistry teacher who dresses and makes up according to her "colour of the day" theme till every bit of eye shadow and lip stick.. but they are good teachers and I'm indeed glad that we had proper teachers compared to last year..

Labels: ,

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 1/14/2005 11:25:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.