<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 5

day of afflictions

it's been a while since I last blogged.. I know, I dun have internet in my home and tuitions all around the clock has made me even trying to surf the net seemingly impossible.. right now I'm at the local cyber cafe typing this post as I exchanged a 5GB hard disk with my friend for a 40GB and so in other words, it means reformatting and reinstalling EVERYTHING..

back to last tuesday, the wedding dinner was quite alrite.. everything gone smoothly except for the weird presence of my school teachers during the reception.. coincidentally enough the bride's mother was one of my retired school teacher and of course the teachers must come.. I took a picture of the teachers and I'll be posting the photos soon here, that is if I can manage the photos and resizing and re-editing them.. anyway, being the usher of the wedding wasn't really wad I expected in mind.. people was literally ignoring me and some was really rude.. and a cousin of mine was "rewarded" with RM100 and me? nothing.. -_-" sigh.. just for the record, I wore a black long sleeved buttoned shirt with the sleeves folded up till my arms and dark brown pants, NOT slacks.. somehow, I think slacks are weirdly "Ewww" and I had black leather shoes on.. and a cousin of mine who got married to an American came back to attend the wedding and boy was he the center of attention.. he wore a tradisional scottish wear, in other words, skirts.. everyone was starring and the crowd was talking.. I mean really, TALKING.. and I couldn't see WHAT was so wrong about it.. ignorance is observed.

I'm not really in a mood to type anything right now.. last nite, of all days.. my aunt's car can't ignite and it won't start and one thing led to another and finally I had an arguement with my friend.. just great, a friend that cared about me and who I cared about had a little conflict and both of us got pissed and left.. I never sure hell expected that to happen.. it's just that the whole day I was in a rush to do this and do that for him and her and adding on insults and naggings from my aunts and my gramps.. I really can't stand it, up till last nite when I finally had everything planned out perfectly during the afternoon so I could settle all the errands, things got down-side-up and later just to add fuel to the flame the car died on me.. since it was just opposite my aunt's place where I parked, I approached my aunt to explain to her wad had happened and wad did I got? u guessed, I was scolded as if I planned to kill the car and leave my friend transportation-less to go home.. so I ran down and then shouted at my friend to leave me alone and wait for his dad somewhere else and dun follow me.. I really din know why I did that mayb coz my brain wasn't sane enough to process output and input information hence the errupting temper.. now I'm just really really tired of life.. I just wish I could die.. now no one cares about me.. period..

I think I'll leave now as the tauke of the cc is rushing me.. I'll post again soon.. Happy Chinese New Year by the way guys..

Labels: ,

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 2/05/2005 11:19:00 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.