<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 23

the return...

It's been weeks and ages since I last blogged... just got back the PC from ken and thanks to him, all my important files which were backed-up has been formatted, in other words, deleted.. for good.. just great, three years of files which survived through numerous reformatting and repairs has finally reached it's toll in the hands of kenneth chai.. if u're reading this ken, u know what I would say now right..? hmmph..

this day is the day before tomorrow's school holiday celebrating, Chap Goh Meh (15th night) of chinese new year and also the last night of house visitings and where the ladies get to show off their throwing skills of oranges in the river.. owh well, this happens every year.. anyway, along the weeks of my absence in this blog, there were some stuff goin on that I'd blog in here but I can't recall the actual chronology when it happened.. I'll still give it a go anyways..

as we all know, weeks or months before the actual chinese new year happens, everything at home suddenly undergoes extensive cleaning and boy was that my "favourite".. my room took me like 4 - 5 hours to clean and it was a last minute job and you have no idea how many volumes of dust were cleaned and removed during the process.. in retrospect when I was moving the bags, I found my younger self kindy graduation photos.. it was a picture of me holding a certificate and robe with one of those square hats, and that's in my mandarin kindergarten, wan chu (ten thousand bamboos kindergarten).. with it, I found another certificate with a photo of the young me wearing checkered clothes naturally posed, and that's another kindergarten of mine graduating from the other christian-english kindergarten, st faith.. meaning my parents sent me to two kindergartens.. never realised how innocent a little child I was.. memories poured in like water as well as sand irritating in my eyes.. gosh.. they say superstitiously it's bad to cry during the 1st day of chinese new year coz it means that u'll cry throughout the whole year.. one word "bullshit".. I just wished that I was still young again where I could correct little mistakes that could make all the difference to who I am now.. just maybe if I avoided that concusion on my head from the big rock, I would be smarter? or maybe if I studied hard enough I wouldn't be in form 6 now?.. ugh, thinking of it seems futile now..

Chinese New Year visiting was the best this year compared to previous years before coz we can drive! and we're older and independently decisive on ourselves.. we visited classmates and friends.. I still remembered during the first day of chinese new year night, I called ben and followed him, alexis and kee han to chee hong's place and met up with lawrence, chen chin, her ruey and chee hong where that jerk was practically hosing us down with beer and clearly some faces were turning as red as ang paos' including mine.. then at her ruey's place, refills, and some of them were getting drunk except for the drivers and alexis threw up in ben's car just sitting beside me and later spent the night at her ruey's place instead.. the smell was horrific.. ben sent me and kee han home around 2am in the morning.. During the second day, resulting from conflicts with my dad, visiting was canceled and I was headed to my aunt's place instead for the rest of the chinese new year.. at least I finally could get some peace and quiet.. then visiting started from that day on till today.. I would go into details but if I did, I'd be typing till 6 am in the morning then..

I guess that's all I can make out on my CNY life.. later heading for PA tuition at 3.30pm and heading home after.. that is if there're no plan.. I doubt I'd even get one anyway..

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 2/23/2005 12:13:00 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.