<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 16

a week of utter indolence..

I have been insulted, nagged and preached to get myself decent spectacles and finally I did.. just got it today after ordering it on monday.. maroon coloured since that's the only one I tried that didn't manage to give me a resemblence of a freak! damn, I really wanted that me-2 glasses where u can actually attach shades on it by magnets... that'll be really cool and it costs only less than RM200 still! darn!

One week of holiday has really been boring.. I kept on telling and promising myself to dedicate all the time I have to study and understand what the heck is the teachers teaching but all came down to nothing but disappointing procrastination.. Ugh.. right after the holidays by the end of this week, exam'll start and I can't even study now.. how in the would can u expect me to have the notion of studying since recently my friend got into an accident and my grandaunty passed away last saturday... Owh Lord help me..

Ken's doin fine now I guess, despite the stitches and oral discomforts, he's alright.. been to his place every night since the accident to keep him company and all.. going to his place again later after my math's tuition tomorrow since they're gonna take off the stitches..

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 3/16/2005 11:32:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.