<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 15

sunday, me and loneliness..

listening to a few mp3 songs in my computer and recent ones I downloaded last nite.. Michael Buble's Home, Utada Hikaru's First Love and Marion Raven's End Of Me.. I love my mp3s.. mostly from the 90's and now.. somehow, the latest variety of music, a gross mixture of Rap with Hip Hop or RNB or wadever u call it is just sad.. there's practically no meaning to the lyrics only encourages sex, getting drunk or expressing orgasmic emancipations.. though, there ARE still come catchy tunes which favours my ears like Ciara feat. Missy Elliot's 1,2 step and U2's Vertigo, aritsts like 3 doors down or Howie Day just to name a few.. owh and I love rock music as well, the yellowcard, linkin park, avril lavigne kinda rock..

alrite.. I noticed lately that I've been building some interests and hobbies, maybe signs of maturity or something u experience when u grow older.. I started reading and buying newspapers for myself.. visiting libraries myself, became a member and borrowed books.. thanks to a specific book I borrowed "Double your Brain Power" which teaches us to use our brain to it's potential limit.. read, listen, and memorize better, after finishing the chapter on "Reading" I've significantly increased my reading speed, no shit and started reading faster after that chapter and finished the book in three days.. I know I know, three days is a long time for some people.. but hey, at least I improved a little and built an interest in reading.. I've also been actively involved in planting stuff.. I guess it's the thrill of seeing ur plants blooming and growing and the anticipation.. the pots and plastic casings filled with earth behind my aunt's place, I "re-organized" the whole place and now I have a papaya tree growing and Aloe Vera sprouting in another side.. and when it rains, I'm happy.. also, I've been very independent in life.. I finally found out how to use the washing machine! washing T-shirts and clothes I recently bought myself for a few occasions with my allowance, only to end up with a burnt hole in my wallet to last me for the whole month.. I love to go on strolls during the night or just walking alone along the shops behind during evenings, just to get my mind cleared and away from people around me.. although it would be really nice to have a special someone who cared and love you for who you are.. or a friend who likes you for who you are..

just finished PA paper 2 last saturday morning at school.. and the next subject, Math is 6 days after.. thanks to our schedule.. maybe it's the principal's way of telling us "Be reminded that your exam is less thank one more week!".. Trying to finish my math exercises so that my exam marks on homework won't get forfeited..

No more procrastination and no more delays.. I have got to study and not get distracted but at the same time balancing my schedule foutr leisure.. over the past few years I've been doing last minute studying only to end up with red figures in my report card monopolizing 80% of the page.. "this is my last one shot for STPM and my fure", I keep telling myself that.. but I just can't seem to have the attitude or the brain for this.. Sigh..

Labels: ,

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 5/15/2005 02:06:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.