<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 23

wesak day...?

Wesak? Buddha? Siddartha Gautama? who? A-mi-to-fa? wad? nvm.. I seriously dunno wad wesak day's celebrating about and I could care less since I myself is a Christian.. not that I'm a religion-ist or something since my moral Christianity values are questionable or u can say I'm partially Christian but let's not go there coz that's a whole different story..

last nite behind my aunt's place was a parade along padungan road celebrating wesak day, I had to follow since I was proudly given the task of carrying the stool and holding an umbrella thanks to the drizzling rain and my tolerating kindness.. and there they came, big polymer plastic (wadever u call it) foam covered lories and trucks with colourful decorated buddhas with water lilies and everything any typical chinese cultured person could imagine.. dragons, jades, candles.. u name it.. they walked like they owned the road.. and literally they did.. emitting carbon-monoxides as well. Understandble that it was a long walk from Padang Merdeka (direct translation - Independence Field) to Padungan and back, they were EACH given iced water contained inside a tied plastic wrapper and sucked on the tip f the plastic edge to drink on.. and each group of so called "buddists" parad'ees ranging from little children to adults were very considerate enough to LEAVE the plastic wrappers that hold their only source of H20 to prevent them from dehydrating, on the road for their respectful Gods to clean up after them while on their other hand holding symbolic plastic candle-lit water lilies.. so much for buddhism morality I say.. later that night, I noticed DBKU workers cynically smiling as they proceed with their O.T. (Overtime) work schedule for that extra-pay.. but nevertheless still, for the sake of good and optimism and for all that's worth, the eye candy was nice..

Well.. about today, which is a holiday and tomorrow which is my Physics Paper.. I only studied mostly on Electronics.. not even a quarter of the volume 2 book! sheesh I have some issues man.. I always, ALWAYS do things at the last minute.. especially on EXAMS! gosh.. I need to study!! by now I may be sounding like a person who got his life not organized and screwed at the same time.. and I admit it.. Guys.. anyone who is reading this post, any useful tips? PLEASE?

Advice In Need..

Labels: ,

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 5/23/2005 07:29:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.