<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 26

the wonders of a digital camera

this week has been really interesting and somewhat busy for me since I can't even manage my time to blog.. last friday my school had our "belated" teacher's day celebration since our school agendas and semester holidays was in the way for the celebration.. I managed to get my hands on the digital camera and managed to snap a few shots of the memorable moments in class during the celebrations.. below are few of the pictures we took, for more candid and group shots and all, go to my Flickr Photo Album site.. the photos from the teacher's day celebration starts on a few pages bedind and counting down the page to recent one.. also click "here" for link to a video clip I took in school about Kah Hong who got dissed and bullied by us.. it was all just for fun and I guess he took it the wrong way.. kinda hilarious coming to think of it..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fried rice from Nurul...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
sandwiches from Veronica...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
uh... fried mee from the canteen.. sadly

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
chicken wings from the canteen again.. sigh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the whole administrative staff in our class for a group photo...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we took two..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
freedom of food after the teachers left..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a group picture of the class.. I think we have the MOST good looking studs in Upper Six..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
also, we took another one..

later that friday afternooon, me and the groupmates involved in The Star NIE competition went to Pizza Hut to redeem our FREE large Pan Pizza.. I was expected to be ther eat 3pm with the guys but instead due the the depriving number of buses in Kuching with the long wait, I only reached there around 4 where I was welcomed by only a mere single slice of Pan Pizza waiting for me surrounded by 5 other saliva-drooling vampires with stares that could kill.. so there I was having lunch.. coincidencetally, when I was on the bus to Pizza Hut.. I received an sms thanking me for topping up and I was given 31% off the regular prize for a Personal Pizza with drinks and a mushroom for only RM9.80 courtesy of being a member of Hotlink Club I guess.. so I indulged on the cheap offer and leaving the rest envious with jealousy hehe.. no hard feeling guys if u're reading this hehe.. below are some pictures I took when we're at Pizza Hut..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the grafitti on the wall in Pizza Hut.. it looked nice.. so I took a picture of it..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Personal Pizza I ordered later..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
what's left of it..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I apologize to the paid staff of Pizza Hut for our free meal..

again on that friday night kevin asked me to check out the schedule for the movie "Initial D" so I did and later we all gathered at Star Cineplex for the movie and Jay Chou I dare say is quite good in his role as the lead actor.. the drifting and everything on the custom made road of Mt. Akina is really damn cool.. I guess viewers who watched that movie will inhabit a tendency to resemble the driving way in the movie.. and I predict a significant increase in road accidents during this month.. mostly on road with curves hehe.. overall it was a cool movie and I'm going to watch it again since I promised clarissa to watch it with her when she got back from KL.. I'm a person of my word..

if anyone of u read the previous post, regarding the library penalty, they did call me and the librarian told me that the price of the book was RM71.70 but when I went on saturday afternoon, to pay the exact amount of RM71.70.. I was stunned when they told me that they hadn't add another 50% from the administration fee and yet the lady told me that everything was included total up for RM71.70! argh.. to make things even more ridiculous, I even had to pay for the delayed fine for not returning the book since last week! how obsurd can u get! so it's all 150% of the price of the book PLUS the delayed fine for a total of RM108.15 and I had to sacrifice my monthly allowance for the fucking book! Curse YOU whoever took the book!!

well anyway, I've uploaded some of the pictures I took into my Flickr Photo Album.. click here.. the photos are uploaded from the oldest to the recent.. so browse back for older photos.. will post again tonight..

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 6/26/2005 12:03:00 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.