<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 8

up till now

I'll let you all know what I've been up to till now since I haven't been posting much lately.

Erm, we had 5 days of school break due to the fact that our squeeky clean and reputative principal decided to use our "model block" as an examination block for the PMR exams which apparently is also our classroom. I have to admit that I wasn't in the studying mood during that break period, not even close! I had a movie spree with a few friends, sometimes we even crossed the line watching two movies in a day! Imagine the guilt I'm bearing now. Land of the Dead, Flightplan, Sky High, The Myth, Red Shoe just to name a few.

Owh, and not forgetting to wish Alexis a Happy Belated Birthday here albeit 6 days late than the actual day. Despite the isolation, awkward silent moments and the pointless drivings around town and all, I had fun. We went to Frappe(pronounced "frap-pay") at Travillion Mall, a new happening location at the corner of town behind petanak for gathering and drinks. I was a little intimidated by the word "Frappe" on the pronounciation and cautiously trying to not humiliate myself when ordering, it could be pronounced as "frap" or "frap-pie" for all that matter. I just referred to the corresponding number on the side.

Then came school again, we moved to the KBSM block near the field. What sucked is that we're getting our mock results back that very day, and it wasn't pretty at all I'll tell u that. Also, our class teacher came back after her maternal leave, a serious case of "disproportionation" according to a few classmates of mine.

Elevating study stress arGH!!! Under desperate circumstances, I might succumb to my grandmother's blood pressure medication. Sigh...

1 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 10/08/2005 11:08:00 PM | Permalink


1 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

you mean Cikgu A**ie ha? What do umean by disproportionation? I tot it means oxidised and reduced at the same time? o_0

By Blogger TanPuiWen, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.