<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 13

turning the dial

I'm going to sound so lame that Einstein will drop dead from brain trauma upon reading this entry (just kiddin). Haven't been online for a while due to my STPM preparations with vigorous consumption of coffee and sugar just to keep my eyes open from midnight till dawn to fuel up for more midnight oil burning.

I yearn for a device or machine where any human could relive time just by entering this little machine with a charge of RM5 per journey and turn the dial to the desired period in life where little changes can be made just to make things better for our lives. I could have the chance to tell mom how much I loved her and appreciated her, or even take back those regretted decisions and compromises I made with "her", or even switching to business studies rather than science, even better furthering my studies elsewhere instead of doing Form 6. But of course, that would mean being the epitome of self-centeredness, owh well just a thought I mean c'mon, everything comes with a price right?

Devastating eih? Reminiscing back on what little decisions we could've done back then for a significant change in the present time. For me STPM is the time where tardiness and negligence pay its price. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way but time reads no face nor pities any soul. The only thing we could do is make the best out of every time we have and not take time for granted. Well, too late in my case I suppose.

Sat for Mathematics Paper One on Friday and I realised that I made a lot of careless mistakes and found out that a few questions which were "in my grip" that I missed out. Damn! but I vow to do better in Mathematics Paper Two to give a little jolt for a better mark since boths papers are evaluated on the average.

In the meantime, I'll be having a STPM log on the sidebars throughout the whole exam period.

10 more days to ultimate liberation...

3 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 11/13/2005 03:02:00 AM | Permalink


3 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

good luck good luck!

By Blogger suanie, at 3:16 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks.. I need all the luck I can get.. ;)

By Blogger Dezmond, at 3:25 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

RM 5 per journey? Heck that's cheap!! Haha..

anyway.. just be glad that it's ending soon... whatever worries.. just leave it till next year feb.. or march..

By Blogger TanPuiWen, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.