<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 9

life and death are despicable

I'm sad and griefly crushed during class last afternoon for a phone call.. I was in class when my cousin, kim called weeping in distress saying that my aunt's condition is not well and doctors say she might "go" anytime that afternoon in the emergency ward.. 30 mins after that call, I got an sms from kim, my aunt was gone. Apparently, she had similar symptoms as my mom 4 years back, both surgeries were successful and undergoing chemotherapy treatment. However fate finally took its toll on them both at the last moment from the despicable epitomy of all ailments, cancer.

of all the population of the human race, why does such mishap have to befall upon me? personal conflicts over a small matter, and now this whole sudden crap? She treats me like her son and cares for me while my mom wasn't there for me, she cares for my well being and I can't be there for her during her last breath? Sometimes life is really unfair and the thing that prevents us from breaking down is the constant support system we get from friends and helping hands around us, NOT god. Nevertheless, this isn't the case for me anymore. Studying in malacca alone, having to go through this emotional turbulence with nothing to hold on to is unbearable, anytime I might end up losing my sanity, all for being what I am. I'm a person that takes into account for what comes out of my mouth and assume what MIGHT come out from people's mouth before I talk. This gives people the impression that I'm vulnerable and unfortunately deems me fit for the word "sensitive". I never knew how fragile my emotions are till recently.

There's an expression, "time heals everything". Let's hope that it is more to an actual manifestation rather than a mere expression.

Labels:

5 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 8/09/2006 02:23:00 PM | Permalink


5 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

very sorry to hear that.

By Blogger TanPuiWen, at 11:36 PM  

--------------------------------------------------

me too. very very sorry to hear that. one thing for sure though,life is unfair..deal with it,k..

By Blogger NuruL Ash, at 9:35 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

everything happens for a reason.. live life a step at a time.. =)dun worry, i'm sure she's gone sumwhere else less painful and more peaceful.... so just stay strong

By Blogger MicH., at 7:35 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

Hi Dez,

Very sorry to hear about your lost.
..... it is true.... only time will heal. But time is rather subjective.... so, give yourself a chance to heal.... and be strong.

By Blogger Leilanie, at 11:31 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

thanks u guys for the comfort.. I really appreciate it a lot..

By Blogger Dezmond, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.