I MISS THE BEACH!!! a few days back me and a few friends went for a 3 Days and 2 Nights beach trip, I missed the sea and I miss the smell and I miss everything about it, just not the sun. Fortunately I brought two separate sun blocks that works specifically for the face and body, learned my lesson last year. I still remembered I the two-toned shades on my arms I got that a zebra would be furiously jealous about (figure of speech).
Mount Santubong on the way
I missed it
There weren't much to play at the beach since the waves are marked as a red flag, following the few incidents on the news off shores where a few people were swept into the ocean by the tides. So instead, of dipping ourselves in the combined shit and urine compound of salt water which was tempting, my survivals instincts went overdrive so we went to the pool instead,
There wasn't many hot girls lying around, but one of my friends said that one of the Caucasian girls at beach took off their bikini while in the sea and they got to see a distance frontal glimpse. I can't believe I missed that! I guess I learned my lesson, too many sleep isn't actually good for the mind and body... LoL
I did snap a few shots while we were having a few strolls along the beach when the tides are high and low.
I'd rather die without my cap
Isn't the view just amazing?
in the afternoon when the tide was high
early in the morning when the tides are low
Sometimes, I myself am amazed by the photos taken from my phone,
spectacular
Dinner was seafood for two nights straight, went for a 15 mins drive to the famous Buntal seafood, good food and good price if u eat with friends.
drools~
after dinner, next stop was the restaurant called Santubong bar,
and chee khoon had this idea for a game of dare, it was fun and scary at the same time and I had my fair share of dare to live up to my balls, so I took the photo with the drums.
bleh~
TWICE, 2nd time was with them,
I guess this trip was what I needed to unwind and recall back my own personality before I was subjected to the 8 months pressures of studies and political peers. I guess at some point I have to figure out all factors that affects me, put things into perspective and find a way to cope and adapt so I wouldn't lose myself again. My mind isn't really up for another personality shift.
Sometimes I just hope that all those factors were solid, touchable, concrete substances you can just hold it all in your hand and throw it all away into the deep sea, no looking back and no regrets, just like that.
just fucking go away you @%#&%#$@...!!
Anyway, hopefully next year I still get to be close the the sea again...
Name: Dezmond Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.