<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 9

swirly cheese!

Well, a month of doing nothing could really drive a person into doing uncomprehendingly amazing things(well... sometimes). In my case, last night it drove me into a cheesecake frenzy and funny enough Alexis jumped on the bandwagon as well and we made a double layered chocolate swirl cheesecake at my place.

*swirly swirls*

This morning I couldn't resist but to take a slice to see how it tasted... Chocolaty!!

*chocolates layered swirl topping*... wanna bite?

Although I kinda messed up the portion of the batter due to some miscalculation and ended up with the chocolate portion of the batter more than the cheese portion resulting in an uneven layer, it still compensated for the fact that I love chocolate. One thing though, I could've eased out on the sugar because it was slightly sweeter than I expected haha..

Thumbs up and a high five to team Alexis and Desmond and especially to Alexis for the swirls, it was mainly his idea.

Hopefully, I won't gain anymore weight.

*sobs*

Labels: , , ,

6 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 6/09/2008 02:00:00 PM | Permalink


6 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

Huum cheese cake look yummy!!! can I have some?....haha

By Blogger calgraden, at 3:25 PM  

--------------------------------------------------

you and ALEXIS?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

--------------------------------------------------

Lol, yea he just stopped by coz he wanted to know how to make a cheesecake.. haha

By Blogger Dezmond, at 8:27 PM  

--------------------------------------------------

welcome back :P. yummy cheesecake

By Blogger s.kuan, at 10:38 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

Interesting baking lesson for you! What's the next cake you gonna bake? =D

By Blogger Miss Positive, at 11:25 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

wow!! cheesee.. haha.. bake for me la.

By Blogger Jathniel Tong, at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.