<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 17

home alone chef

Coming into the 4th day of my semester break with piles of assignments, reports and coming test preparations, I'm still clueless and procrastinating as usual. Fortunately, my kuching friends from other IPTA around Malaysia came over to Melaka for a few days, staying at my place to keep me company. I had to put all my work load on hold and brought them around Melaka, which would make no difference as I'm known being the worst at time management.. the epitome of procrastination and maybe a hybrid of tardiness.


Yet, I still had time alone to pamper myself with a simple dish of pan-fried salmon for lunch before Ken, Siew and Lawrence came by on Sunday.

The frozen raw salmon slice cost me around RM6++ for a lunch meal, but in the end it was all worth it! I guess being a home alone chef isn't too bad after all.

Emm..

Isn't it yummy!?

You could even see the pepper bits on the salmon I marinated it with.


succulent...


ain't it just fishy licking good?

nice orange colour.. Mmmm..


p/s: all the photos taken above was shot with my walkman phone, don't u just love w810i?

Labels: , ,

2 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 8/17/2008 01:19:00 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

wow... din tell me u cook so well. haha... nxt time u hv to cook for me. promise? haha

By Blogger Jathniel Tong, at 8:08 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

You look like a great chef yourself:)
haha.. Btw, Sony Ericson W910 is better and prettier!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.