relapsed.

as the post title suggests, a relapse of memory, recollections, reminiscence, and a reminder of sorts going on in "my life". I speak of "my life" sounding ridiculously cliche with a semblance of a pathetic attempt to impress, but the fact still far supersedes my content and the subject is indeed, just dull.. I choose to delve myself into the deep intricate labyrinth of human emotions, continuously without mercy while scouring for a latch to bring my being to higher ground to understand the very essence of life.
Alrite, now I've got your attention, enough of all the crap talk. Main point, I'm back to blogging.
I didn't really know why at that time I stopped blogging at the first place, probably because I was lazy or I just didn't feel like there's anything "interesting" to blog anymore at that time.. even more so since 4 months before the hiatus was my industrial training back home where life was pretty much mundane and dull. I mean REALLY dull. I'm talking about dull-DULL, 8-5 daily, 5½days/week DULL... ugh, thinking about it makes me weak. Coming to think of it, I gradually lost the will to blog partially because I guess life was making more sense and less abstracted to me then, resulting in an inconceivable understanding more notoriously known as "writer's block". Heck, I'm not even a writer myself.
My blogging life then was full of emotional ups and downs which I have to admit were the ingredients for my expressive ideas, photos, and blog entries... then it all fell apart. Life began to be so controlled, so tiresome, so boxed-in I couldn't even make space for my brain to think and it was all about work, work and more work. Blogging at that time was difficult and began to seem stressful. After my internship, I wanted to be free from all that stressful environment which ironically included blogging, so that's why.
But now, I've already completed a semester and Christmas' just around the corner and frankly the emotional ups and downs have already given me plenty of moments and urges to start pounding away on my laptop to a new entry post but I never seem to be able to complete them (you have no idea how many unfinished drafts I have piled up in my blog), so since it's the end of the year towards 2010, I guess I'd better start off now.
It is a new day.
Labels: rants, thoughts, updates