<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 14

trust + lies = life

the real question is "can u trust a lie?"... "is a lie trustable..?" or "should we live with words knowing that they're lies?" the human ways of manipulating and communicating with lies and deception is inevitable.. personally I fucking despise it.. although we trust friends with everything but still is it worth trusting them when we're not trusted back? gosh.. I feel like I'm beating around the bushes.. not making any sense for what I'm typing... Is it just so hard to be trusted as a friend?

usual classes.. at 11am had computer class.. then chemistry tuition at 2pm.. but since I wasn't driving to school this morning, I was forced to take 2 bus rides down town.. this is how it goes.. (time shown is time from watch)

1225pm: left computer class early hopefully fast enough to catch the bus..

1230pm: waiting for the bus at the bus stop outside school..

1245pm: waiting for the bus at the bus stop outside school.. still not coming.. starting to lose my patience..

1253pm: waiting for the bus at the bus stop outside school... pissing me off..! Fuck Them!

1300pm: fucking bus came..

1311pm: at main bus station waiting for another second ride down town..

1315pm: waited for the bus

1325pm: waited for the bus AGAIN...

1330pm: bloody bus arrived

1335pm: bus driven at speeds of 30 to 40 miles per hour "dragging" along the road..

1340pm: arrived home fortunately.. took FAST shower.. hair...got my books and water bottle..

1345pm: off to chemistry tuition.. just realised I forgot my calculator AGAIN..

1355pm: picked up jeffrey.. took the wrong turning and ended up in a traffic jam.. took discrete turnings and got out..

1400pm: speeding along the "short-cut" to Pn. Sia's place.. hope I can make it on time..

1420pm: arrived..

well, guess what..? I was early... realised two things.. speeding up your watch's time could do u tremendous help if u're on a "time-dominated" lifestyle.. it helps u get ON time.. and one more thing.. if u can't stand waiting for the bus for tooo long, just walk... seriously..

went to the Kuching Festival tonite alrite.. with chin sian and his sisters.. kelvin.. kim soon.. jeffrey.. met some of our friends.. even classmates.. we didn't stayed longer since they all had planned to leave and desert me at around 8.30pm.. I was left alone.. went to my cousin's place nearby after.. talked about a lot of stuffs.. and we went to the fair again for supper.. met avidonn driving on the way back to pick up his sis..

just notified to wake up at 6am tomorrow morning and 9am later for charity raising functions to redeem food and goods.... great.. JUuSsSTT GREAT... I hate it..

Labels:

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 8/14/2004 11:35:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.