<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 30

2005

I've just realised something weirdly bizzare.. last night, I was typing the post "blank brain" below under severe drowsiness because I was too sleepy and could hardly lift my eyelids up.. then just now while I was visiting my blog, I realised some sentences I had NO, I repeat NO memory of recalling that I typed it.. what's even weird is that the "anomaly sentences" were in complete form with no grammatical errors and couldn't make sense to the previous sentence.. something like "my name is you'll be a free man sooner or later..." thank God I realised it then and changed my posts before humiliating myself with non-sensical sentences.. I remembered studying something about this during Physical and Health Studies (Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan) in school.. something about sleeping phases explaning the phenomenas while sleeping, including no recall of one's actions or dreams.. I recall something roughly like R.E.M (Rapid Eye Movement) while sleeping... creepy, maybe next time I should type a post under the same condition and see what my subconscious mind is trying to express.. freaky..

gosh, tomorow's New Year's Eve.. and I'm thinking how am I going to celebrate it.. mayb the same thing I do every year.. sit in front of the television.. switch channels.. switch more channels.. untill I find a show in my interest.. then wait till the clock strikes 12.. look out through the window.. expecting to see berserked lunatic malay motorcyclists screaming and honking speeding along the road holding and waving the malaysian flag shouting "Merdeka! Merdeka!" hoping nothing extreme's going to happen this year.. hey.... wait a minute, that's during Independence Day.. just exclude the flag and the merdeka part but there's definitely screams, honkings and shoutings.. let's see this year IF I'm getting any invitation from any of my friends to go celebrate the countdown.. sigh..

here's my new year's 2005 to-do-list,

1. study hard and score straight A's in my STPM results, wish me luck. (Impossible but Possible, gotta be confident)

2. get myself a better phone, clothes, shoes and an iPod (green). (I'll try to save up)

3. withstand and endure my depressing psychological breakdowns.

4. get involved in a relationship...... hardly. (the list goes down indicating decreased chances of occurance)

5. and last but not least, become someone.


"2004.... 2005"

Labels: ,

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 12/30/2004 02:58:00 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.