<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 6

Thy Returned

Yay! It's Year 2006 and I'm 6 days late to blog for new years. Owh well, no harm done.

Year 2005 has been a very bad year for me as usual. As I expected, I didn't even complete a single new year's to-do-list made in the year before! Well, I did actually, just PARTIALLY one. (the entry) Now that's really sad. As a bonus, I even got into my first real near-death experience on christmas night 2005 and I'm still living for the consequences. What a year eih?


I think the only thing I could only be grateful for is the friends I've made last year and also the fact that I'm still alive with both my arms and legs intact and my brain still connected to the my back vertebrate. And I'm proud to say that I completed my to-do-list 2005 listed number 2 where I got a new pair of shoes, that's the reason why I've got to have a pair of decent shoes before year 2006 to fulfill the promise to myself and owing loads to a few friends of mine who are willing enough to drive me around town for this "noble cause". Actually I laid eyes on those pair of shoes at Parkson's Lea Centre, but when I got the cash, it's sold and I had to go to Hopoh's Lea Centre branch to get another pair all the way for this shoe. Here's a photo of my proudly-owned Green Adidas Folcom shoe.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Pretty Eih? For me lah.

Not forgetting, after all the drama and the problems I've caused resulting from the accident, I guess it's safe to post up the pictures of the accident. I'm really sorry and guilt-ladened that I wrecked my aunt's first ever Volkswagen that she owned which also was her first vehicle worth 30 years of sentimental ties. If you were a passenger in that car, you wouldn't know that it's a 30 year old plus classic Volkswagen because the interior and the air conditioning systems are still in an applaudable condition from all my aunt's effort and years of care. Here's the aftermath of the car accident that ripped off years of sentimental ties and ladened with sheer guilt.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All I can convey are my deepest apologies to my aunt and the problems I've caused. I guess I've learned a valuable lesson (as corny as it sounds), just that it's too late. I'm still recovering slowly from the accident, minor chest pain upon abdominal straining and the pelvic thigh area.

I'll be posting again soon, but not that soon.

Anyway Happy belated New Year 2006!


"2005... 2006!"

1 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 1/06/2006 03:25:00 PM | Permalink


1 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

Dez,
for a classic Volks to be "bengkok" like that, it must have been a "bad" accident. I mean, that Volks has one tough steel on it - and it's wrecked!

I'm glad that you're OK - but hope you'll not develop any post-accident injuries.

Take care and drive safe this CNY.
GONG XI FA CAI.

By Blogger Leilanie, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.