<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 17

how gay can I get?

Due to the over amount of time I have in my hands, I took an online survey test from tickle just to check out how gay I was. The results shocked me.. Well, it did at first.



Initially when I saw the number "46" percent, it almost got me into a cardiac arrest. That was till I saw the terms "too straight" and "too gay" with my meter landing right in the middle slightly slanted to the left (of course).

Apparently, I'm "a happy and well adjusted homo guy!". Now, logically speaking, if it was a bisexuality test, wouldn't I have aced it with a score of 96%?

hmm... now where do I click for that bisexuality test......

Labels:

4 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 6/17/2006 11:41:00 PM | Permalink


4 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

Lol, did the test actually say that? I would take the test, but I can't remember my tickle password.

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:44 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA. nvm. at least ur somewhere in the middle and not totally over the other side. bisexual test? i suggest not for you've already taken so seriously about the 46%.

By Blogger Cheng Sim, at 9:20 AM  

--------------------------------------------------

kahkahkahkahkahkah.
i guess i was right all along!!!

By Blogger NuruL Ash, at 5:59 PM  

--------------------------------------------------

-_-"

An overwhelming response but an overdose of factual misconception.

I think I'll give the bisexual test a try.

LoL...

By Blogger Dezmond, at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.