click on the play button to stream and listen.
Full moon sways
Gently in the night of one fine day
On my way
Looking for one moment with my dear
Full moon waves
Slowly on the surface of the lake
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years
What a fool
I don't know about tommorow
What it's like to be aaaaaah
I was fool
Couldn't let myself to go
Even though I feel the end
All the affair
Floating like a bird on her wings
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years
What a fool
I don't know about tommorow
What it's like to be aaaaaah
I was fool
Couldn't let myself to go
Even though I feel the end
Full moon sways
Gently in the night of one fine day
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years
This song was repeatedly being played on my roomate's laptop and eventually I started liking it. Talking about contagious interests, haha.
Being a big time anime fan my roomate was, he got this track off from a japanese anime called Beck and played it for days. I mean DAYS. No, I'm not talking about the Beck which installs itself into our hard drive with every previous versions of Windows Media Player for means of publicity. I'm talking about the Japanese Anime Beck with the mainstream flavour of guitars and drums, u know the deal. It's something about the transition of a kid with a lousy teenager life into the real world of Rock, and ultimately changed his life.
Download the anime here. Enjoy!Labels: lyrics