<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 8

still another day

gosh.. when I woke up this morning, it felt as if there's a durian stuck on my throat.. ugh, it was nasty but finally came through afterwards.. thank God..

recently, I have been receiving missed calls from two numbers, 0168000265 and 0124836965.. as of my curiosity filled mind of mine, I have made police report for 0168000265 in reference to Digi to trace whoever that son of a bitch is.. and again I have succeeded.. and instead of confronting this "fellow" of mine, it's payback time.. this time, it's 10 times back.. just for the fun of it.. people say I'm too paranoid, I agree.. other circumstances I can bare with, but missed calls are just too much!!! ArgH!!! and turns out 0124836965 is a guy who make calls to add more people into his friendster list, when asked where did he get my number, he said: "I simply press wan......" indeed he did and replied with an email address for friendster.. lol..

since sullivan was back for his semester holidays, we planned to go out tonight for a movie and since he hasn't watch "The Forgotten" yet.. so I went for a second time for the movie and I saw miss hiu, my math's teacher, the one who persists on further failing her students even though he/she has already failed the paper.. weird seeing teachers at movie cineplexes.. weird...

Labels: , ,

0 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 12/08/2004 11:56:00 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.