<body style="margin-top:40px;"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7240584?origin\x3dhttps://beaned.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 17

null

I had the biggest laugh just now while watching the ever-so-popular Malaysian Idol when during the audition, this teenage guy gave a shot on his personal rendition of Britney Spears' I'm not a girl, not yet a woman (the gay kind) where during one of the lines in the lyrics he sang "... but if you look at me closely, you can see it in your eyes, this GIRL will always find HER way..." the cameras were aiming at the judges laughing hysterically and so did I in front of the screen.. been a long time since I last had a good laugh..

Watched Naruto till episode 132 where Naruto and Sasuke both are fighting against each other so that Sasuke can obtain the "Mangekyou Sharingan" after killing his best friend.. I just friggin like that anime, nevermind the details, just watch it.. the part in the anime that's the reason why I like it so much is the emotions and the drama the characters faced in life.. somehow similar to people like my age or younger that're living to expectations of others, at times with relationship problems, friends, and being who u are and being judged for it.. I bet people reading this post must be thinking how childish and naive I am to set interest on a mere children's cartoon but rest assured, I am sane enough to explain that this anime isn't anything remotely close to ur everyday childhood "Tom and Jerry" show.. it's way complicated than that.. and what exactly am I doing here talking about Naruto ? I do not know.. Maybe it's my overwhelming desire to continue watching naruto or I'm just really really lame.. Only God knows.. thanks for reading this pointless post..

Nitez

Labels: ,

2 comments


___________________________________________________________________________________
Dezmond sprouts at 6/17/2005 11:43:00 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:

--------------------------------------------------

Hey i actually know a bunch of guys who's crazy over naruto.. so it's obviously.. normal?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 PM  

--------------------------------------------------

It's the norm of the world now! haha.. yea I guess it should be normal.. :P

By Blogger Dezmond, at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Me


Name: Dezmond
Current location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
About me: A perceptive, full-fledged Kuching-Sarawakian who sees life through insignificance. Survived, and blogs. Currently making his way into the working environment.
my profile...

Subscribe me

Get updates from my blog by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Archives

Bloggers that I know


Bloggers

Being Politically Correct

Facebook me

Desmond Ngo | Create Your Badge

Link me

Rate Me

You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory


Technorati me

View blog authority
View blog top tags

My Flickr Album

www.flickr.com
dezmond's photos More of dezmond's photos

BlogLog


Join My Community at MyBloglog!

My Neopet

d3zmond got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com


Those that make it happen













Powered by Blogger

web counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.